Tuesday 4 August 2015

Deer


You have a pretty eyes like a deer. When you show your friendly smile I can calmed myself from awkwardness. Your attitude makes me more comfortable because I'm so shy and introvert that day. You help me a lot. I'm so thankful and glad that I found you. Too many coincedence moments between us and at first I was sceptical with your style because you looks like an arrogant hipster that I always meet during high school days but you are different. You welcoming me very cheerfully. The day you help me I still remember and even our simple chats...deep inside in my heart I hope I can pause that moments. Seems like we are rarely meet or probably talk since that day. I dont even know why I'm feel so empty nowdays? I hope we can still be friends like the first day. Till we meet again... leadernim~ Hope I meet the right person? #PetiteWallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment