Tuesday 4 August 2015

Sup in the blog?

I love quotes so much. So I will share with you guys all love and life quotes that we can related to each other. Futhermore I get inspiration from my favourite book #88LoveLife by Diana Rikasari and the illustrator by Dinda Puspitasari. Her book inspire me a lot. Then, I will share my random notes of the day as a student and as myself. How I started new life at campus with new friends, probably crush? I'm not sure about that~ and how my life throughout the week. All my experience as a student I will share with you guys in here. Quotes not just about words inspired by people around us...it gave us strength to overcome our insecurities in daily life. Quotes gives you a postivite vibe in yourself. Let us spread the good vibe. Make everyone happy and smile because we help to cherish their life. We help them to become more stronger, open minded and become flawless in themselves. So smile and keep reading my blog to read a unique quotes in the future! Xoxo, #PetiteWallflower 

No comments:

Post a Comment